Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - Episode 626
By: Leslyn Keith, OTD, CLT-LANA
What Patients Expect
- Today I’d like to tell you about a study that came out of Turkey.
- Thank you Gayle Rockelli for suggesting that I look at this paper.
- The title of the paper is: What do lymphedema patients expect from a treatment and what do they achieve? A descriptive study.
- Even though the title of the paper only mentions lymphedema, there were also lipedema and lipo-lymphedema patients included in this study.
- It was published in the peer-reviewed periodical Journal of Vascular Nursing in March 2022.
- The aim of this study was to examine the treatment needs and benefits from the patients’ perspective.