Tuesday, March 1, 2022 - Episode 598
By: Leslyn Keith, OTD, CLT-LANA
Lipedema vs Fibromyalgia Pain
- Today I’d like to tell you about a study that came out of Switzerland.
- The paper is titled: Common and Contrasting Characteristics of the Chronic Soft-Tissue Pain Conditions Fibromyalgia and Lipedema.
- It was published in the peer-reviewed periodical Journal of Pain Research in September 2021.
- The authors proposed to compare and contrast two common chronic soft tissue pain conditions that did not have a cure.
- Their hypothesis was that there is a substantial overlap between these two conditions.