Wednesday, April 28, 2021 - Episode 291
By: Ivor Cummins
Are Cholesterol Levels a Good Measure of Health
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Ivor Cummins from our Lipedema & Keto Worldwide Summit held in 2017.
- Ivor is a biochemical engineer who discovered low-carb eating while trying to manage his own health.
- In this excerpt, he talks about cholesterol numbers and low-carb diets.
- He discusses the question: Are cholesterol numbers really a good measure of health or disease?
- He then suggests some better measures of metabolic health.