Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - Episode 283
By: Dr. Paul Mason
Increased LPL in Lipedema Fat
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Dr. Paul Mason from our Lipedema & Keto Worldwide Summit held in 2019.
- Dr. Mason is a medical doctor who also has a degree in Physiotherapy.
- He has an in-depth understanding of the latest science surrounding weight loss and nutrition and specializes in using a low carbohydrate approach with his patients to achieve excellent results.
- In this excerpt, he talks about his theory about increased levels of lipoprotein lipase (LPL) in lipedema fat.
- LPL is an enzyme that is used to store fat.