Friday, March 5, 2021 - Episode 238
By: Amber O'Hearn
Vegetarian Turned Carnivore
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Amber O’Hearn from our Lipedema & Keto Worldwide Summit held in 2019.
- Amber O’Hearn has an eclectic background, with academic publications in several fields including theoretical mathematics, cognitive psychology, computational linguistics, and more recently, evolutionary nutrition and biology.
- She has been studying and experimenting with low-carb, ketogenic diets since 1997, and is particularly interested in evolutionary constraints and interspecies differences.
- Amber has been eating a nearly plant-free diet since 2009.
- In this excerpt, Amber talks about her journey from being a vegetarian to eating a Carnivore diet.
- She also talks about how humans evolved to eat meat and animal-sourced foods.