Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - Episode 166
By: Robert Cywes, MD, PhD
A Lipedema Way of Life
- Today, Dr Robert Cywes explains obesity, lipedema and insulin resistance.
- He states that “Nobody dies if they don’t eat carbohydrates.” and talks about what he calls a Lipedema Way of Life.
- Dr. Cywes specializes in Pediatric and Adult obesity, diabetes and metabolic management.
- His focus is on helping people understand and treat the true cause of obesity and diabetes.
- He has been doing metabolic management for 21 years and has helped thousands of people put their obesity, diabetes, and pre-diabetes into remission.
- Dr. Cywes firmly believes that obesity and diabetes are not treated by diets, but by a comprehensive change in lifestyle.