Saturday, December 12, 2020 - Episode 155
By: Wendy Singer
- Today we have Wendy Singer talking about coping with a chronic illness and the birth of Laughter Yoga.
- Wendy is a Laughter Yoga Teacher in Montreal.
- Wendy spent many years battling a chronic illness.
- Laughter has helped her learn how to cope with the stress and debilitation of illness, and she is eager to help others find the same benefits in laughter.
- It has been her greatest joy to guide students into laughter and witness its transformative effects.