Thursday, November 26, 2020 - Episode 139
By: Catherine Seo, PhD and Leslyn Keith, OTD, CLT-LANA
- We’re here to talk about all the things that we are grateful for this year.
- Whether you’re in the US where we celebrate Thanksgiving or you’re anywhere in the world, we find that there’s something to be grateful for, even in the midst of the pandemic, and even in the midst of everything that’s happening.
- We’ve done numerous summits and webinars with pretty much most of the top experts worldwide in both lymphatic disorders and in the ketogenic way of eating.
- We’re excited to say that we’ve been working on an article for publication and have been accepted by a major journal, which will be coming out soon.
- To have this published will help educate everyone around the world about the potential for this intervention for lipedema.