Monday, November 2, 2020 - Episode 115
By: Raeann Sparks, BFA, BEd
Biohacking Lipedema with Cold Therapy
- I use cold therapy to regain my mobility, relieve pain, and heal my metabolism.
- I ice different areas of my body, especially on hot days.
- I took ice baths or switching from the hot tub, sauna, or steam room to very cold plunges, or snow rolls, to get my lymph moving, and to increase insulin sensitivity.
- I also under-dress for winter chores like snow shoveling.
- And I bike or walk in the winter depending on the weather conditions to get more cold therapy benefits.