Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - Episode 109
By: Raeann Sparks, BFA, BEd
Bio Hacking Lipedema - Ketones
- It was important for me to recognize that having lipedema, osteoarthritis, and type 2 diabetes, I needed an anti-inflammatory way of eating that would halt my lipedema progression, increase my mobility, and remit my DM2.
- I kept going back to ketogenic therapies because:
• Intermittent Fasting helped after child #1.
• The Atkins New Diet Revolution helped after Child #2.
• The Ketogenic WOE helped after the menopause flare-up.
- After three years in ketosis, I can now walk a mile unaided!