Monday, October 26, 2020 - Episode 108
By: Nobuhle Williams, MBA
How I Found Nutritional Success with Keto
- When I was diagnosed with lipo-lymphedema, my doctor prescribed an anti-inflammatory diet and said that many people find success with keto.
- I initially felt uncomfortable about keto because I believed the lie that saturated fat causes chronic diseases.
- It took about a couple of months of learning just how many foods were carb-laden.
- Studying the truth about the importance of fat made me decide to be okay with keto.
- I now lost 90 lbs. without losing my much-needed muscles.
- The results of this change caused me to change my way of thinking.
- It’s just not worth the pains, swelling, and unnecessary cravings to consider looking back.