Tuesday, June 13, 2023 - Episode 1067
By: Dave Feldman
- Today, I have an excerpt from a presentation given by Dave Feldman at our Heart 2 Heart virtual event that was held on March 31, April 1-2, 2023.
- Dave is a business developer and software engineer. He began extensive research and self-testing on cholesterol after his own cholesterol had climbed while going on a low-carb high-fat diet.
- Dave noticed the patterns of the lipid system appear to have much in common with software networks and began testing this hypothesis by experimenting on himself.
- In this excerpt, Dave talks about the important contributions of citizen scientists and self-experimentation.
- He suggests that we are all scientists and can help build the body of knowledge about lipedema.