Thursday, May 26, 2022 - Episode 684
By: Dr. Shawn Baker and Dr. Catherine Seo
The Incidence of Lipedema
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Catherine Seo by Dr. Shawn Baker on his daily podcast.
- Dr. Baker is an orthopedic surgeon who advocates for a carnivore diet.
- He runs a membership community called Revero.
- Catherine, as you know, is the executive director and founder of Lipedema Simplified and the Lipedema Project.
- In this excerpt, Catherine answers questions about when lipedema was identified in the 1940s, common comorbidities associated with lipedema, and the incidence of lipedema.
- Listen to the full podcast here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91yP_Wdq0nQ&t=1s