Thursday, April 28, 2022 - Episode 656
By: Matthew Carmody, MD
Meal Size and Timing for Weight Loss
- Today, I have an excerpt from a Lipedema Tribe Fireside Chat with Dr. Matthew Carmody from January 2022.
- Dr. Carmody is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
- He recently retired from his practice as an Internal Medicine practitioner to focus on lipedema and obesity medicine.
- In this excerpt, Dr. Carmody talks about 2 experiments that show how disregarding our internal time clock can result in illness.
- Specifically, the timing and size of a meal can have implications on weight loss.