Saturday, April 16, 2022 - Episode 644
By: Joanna Dudek, PhD
Loving Your Body
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Dr. Joanna Dudek from the Lipedema Worldwide Summit that was held in 2016.
- Dr. Dudek is a psychologist and researcher in Poland who has performed groundbreaking research about lipedema.
- In this excerpt, Dr. Dudek talks about how it can be very hard to love your body, but we can practice accepting it.
- This can improve the quality of life.
- She then discusses methods to accomplish this.