Saturday, September 12, 2020 - Episode 064
By: Carol "Rosey" Rowsemitt, PhD, RN, FNP
- Willpower is like a muscle.
- It can be fatigued by overuse but it can also be strengthened with training.
- Biological conditions that reduce willpower include lack of sleep, stress, and low blood sugar.
- Those who are doing keto are not so likely to suffer from low blood sugar levels.
- Keeping junk foods out of the house reduce temptations.
- Understand how your body and brain work together to make change possible.