Thursday, December 9, 2021 - Episode 516
By: Joanna Dudek, PhD
The Key to Thriving with a Chronic Illness
- Today, I have an excerpt from a presentation by Dr. Joanna Dudek at our Innovative Solutions for Lipedema & Lymphedema virtual symposium that was held in October 2021.
- Dr. Dudek is a psychologist, psychotherapist, and Assistant Professor at the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw, Poland.
- She has conducted important research into the quality of life issues for women with lipedema.
- In this excerpt, Dr. Dudek gives some metaphors and steps to discovering what is important to you or what your values are.
- She believes this is the key to thriving with a chronic illness like lipedema.