Friday, October 1, 2021 - Episode 447
By: Kathy Park, JDPSN
Effective Self-Care for Improving Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- Today, I have an excerpt from a free Lipedema Simplified webinar that was held in June 2021 for Lipedema Awareness Month.
- The webinar, Zen and the Art of Self-Care, featured Zen Masters Andrzej Stec and Kathy Park.
- In this excerpt, Kathy Park talks about how dealing with both acute and chronic illnesses can be overwhelming and seem hopeless.
- She shares some concepts to live by including how your self-awareness will improve your self-care and a key to self-acceptance is a supportive community.
- Well-being comes from not only physical health but also mental, emotional, and spiritual health.