Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - Episode 040
By: Raeann Sparks, BFA, BEd
Types of Magnesium Supplements on a Ketogenic Way of Eating
- We must replace our magnesium with a ketogenic way of eating.
- Normally, we must absorb 300-500 mg of magnesium per day to avoid symptoms such as muscle cramping, twitching, restless legs, and high blood pressure.
- Magnesium can be absorbed through the skin.
- There are many ways to get magnesium.
- More absorbable forms of magnesium include magnesium glycinate, magnesium malate, magnesium taurate, and magnesium L-threonate.