Monday, April 5, 2021 - Episode 268
By: Dr. Eric Westman
How Keto Acts in Fat Loss
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Dr. Eric Westman from our Lipedema & Keto Worldwide Summit that was held in 2019.
- Dr. Westman is an associate professor of medicine at Duke University.
- He is board-certified in both internal and obesity medicine. He has performed clinical research in obesity, diabetes, and tobacco, and has published over 90 peer-reviewed articles.
- In this excerpt, Dr. Westman talks about the mechanisms of action of a ketogenic diet that allows fat loss in obesity as well as lipedema.
- He suggests that we have known this for a long time, but the information has been forgotten or even suppressed.