Saturday, March 13, 2021 - Episode 246
By: Dr. Matthew Carmody, MD
Talking to Your Doctor About Lipedema
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Dr. Matthew Carmody from our Lipedema Worldwide Summit held in 2016.
- Dr. Carmody is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
- He recently retired from his practice as an Internal Medicine practitioner to focus on lipedema and obesity medicine.
- What do you do when you have a great relationship with your doctor but they just don’t know about lipedema?
- In this excerpt, Dr. Carmody gives a few suggestions.