Saturday, February 27, 2021 - Episode 232
By: Dr. Georgia Ede
Why Keto is Good for the Brain
- Today, I have an excerpt from an interview with Dr. Georgia Ede from our Lipedema & Keto Worldwide Summit held in 2017.
- Dr. Ede is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist with a special interest and expertise in nutrition.
- She has a wonderful website: diagnosisdiet.com that you may want to check out.
- In this excerpt, Dr. Ede explains what a keto diet is and why it is good for the brain.
- She then talks about individualizing a diet to find what works for you.