Saturday, January 23, 2021 - Episode 197
By: Catherine Seo, PhD
Self-Caring Simplified: On Gratitude and Blessings
- Self-caring is our theme this month and we just started a course for the community called Self-Caring Simplified.
- I can remember the moment when I realized that lipedema was something beyond my control and that it’s not my fault.
- My gratitude is having discovered that but also having an opportunity to share some of the solutions with you and an entire community that spans the globe.
- I feel blessed every day by the opportunity to uncover more solutions, to work deeper with many of the women who come to our classes and support groups.
- And given that there’s so little done for lipedema, I feel that we all come to this from a heart of service.
- And so I hope you find something of value in what we offer.