Friday, January 22, 2021 - Episode 196
By: Catherine Seo, PhD
Big Obstacles to Self-Care
- One of the biggest obstacles to self-care is the notion that caring for one’s self is a selfish act.
- Another big obstacle is the inner critic.
- Self-care on the contrary makes us more relaxed, refreshed, and re-energized so that you can be present for others.
- What quiets it the most is going ahead and doing the act that goes against your inner critic.
- We are doing a Coaching Special Interest Group starting today, that focuses on self-care.