Thursday, January 21, 2021 - Episode 195
By: Catherine Seo, PhD
Self-Caring Simplified: Stretching and Lemon Water for Your Lymphatic System
- A group of us from our Lipedema TRIBE do Miranda exercise five days a week.
- If you’re a member of the TRIBE, know that you can do that at any time, and do 25-ish minutes of stretching.
- It’s doable and feels so good, which is on my self-care list.
- I also love lemon water.
- From what I read, it’s very good for the lymphatic system.
- It’s something that I feel is healthy for me.