Sunday, December 6, 2020 - Episode 149
By: Catherine Seo, PhD
Liposuction - Good or Bad
- Today I’ll give a brief description of liposuction, its evolution, the different techniques, and their distinctions.
- I’ll also talk a little bit about the potential good and bad outcomes of liposuction.
- TLA stands for tumescent local anesthesia.
- WAL is the procedure that Dt. Stutz was instrumental in developing. It stands for water jet-assisted liposuction.
- Vaser is an ultrasound frequency vibration.
- SAL stands for suction-assisted lipectomy