Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - Episode 124
By: Raeann Sparks, BFA, BEd
Biohacking Lipedema with Fasting
- I used swimming, compression, cycling, pain management, magnetic therapy, physiotherapy, and cold therapy to improve my lipedema.
- But my most effective therapy was extended fasting.
- These were the keys to me for gradually learning to walk again on my arthritic knees without surgery.
- I have now reversed back away from lipo-lymphedema – I just have lipedema.
- And I can now walk a mile unaided.