Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - Episode 1053
By: Matthew Carmody, MD
The Wisdom of the Patient
- Today, I have an excerpt from a presentation given by Dr. Matthew Carmody at our Heart 2 Heart virtual event that was held on March 31, April 1-2, 2023.
- Dr. Carmody is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
- He recently retired from his practice as an Internal Medicine practitioner to focus on lipedema and obesity medicine.
- In this excerpt, Dr. Carmody talks about the wisdom of the patient in discovering and implementing emergent strategies to better their lives.
- By coming together as a community, we collaborate together to make our own life as well as the lives of others better.