Thursday, October 22, 2020 - Episode 104
By: Raeann Sparks, BFA, BEd
Bio Hacking Lipedema-Swimming
- At age 55, I ran myself into a wheelchair. Both knees were broken. And though my knees were fully replaceable, I was denied knee replacement for being too fat.
- I used Swimming as my first biohack to get me moving even though I could not walk.
- Deepwater movements keep the lymphatics flowing in the right direction.
- Pool walking strengthened my walking muscles enough to begin increasing distances when walking on land.
- I can now walk a mile unaided! And I continue to use Swimming to maintain my mobility.