Tuesday, April 18, 2023 - Episode 1011
By: Kelly Bell, Blanche Pepitone and Siobhan Huggins
Central Lymphatic Dysfunction
- Today, I have some excerpts from a Fireside Chat held in the Lipedema Simplified TRIBE in December 2022.
- Part of the discussion was about dysfunction in the central lymphatics or the lymphatics in the trunk.
- Kelly Bell tells a little about his story and journey of learning more about this condition and how he can help himself and others.
- Blanche Pepitone, one of our TRIBE members, shares some of her experiences with central lymphatic dysfunction.
- Siobhan Huggins then gives a little summary of the issues discussed.